This Letter of Engagement is intended to set forth the mutual understanding of the terms and conditions between the following parties:
- Dave Faulkner, administrator of the MyWealth Records SideDrawer application, herein referred to as the “Sponsor”.
- Individual/Household owner of the MyWealth Records SideDrawer application, herein referred to as the “Member”.
By creating a MyWealth Records SideDrawer account, the Member fully understands and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
Services to be Provided
The following services are included as part of this engagement:
- Sponsored subscription to the MyWealth Records SideDrawer application.
- Access to tools and resources to help the Member self-manage their finances.
- Educational materials to help the Member take control of their finances.
- Ability for the Member to securely collaborate with family and trusted advisor relationships.
Services Not Provided
The following services are not included as part of this engagement:
- Financial Management Advice.
- Risk Management (Insurance) Advice.
- Investment Management Advice.
- Retirement Planning Advice.
- Tax Planning Advice.
- Estate Planning Advice.
There is no cost to the Member to access the services provided by this engagement. The Sponsor does however reserve the right to offer services not covered by this engagement in the future and may or may not charge for these services. Should the Sponsor add additional paid services in the future, the Member will be under no obligation to use said services.
Should the Member decide to stop using the MyWealth Records SideDrawer application for any reason, the Member can:
- Download copies of all records, documents and information stored in the MyWealth Records SideDrawer application at no cost and close the account.
- Disassociate from MyWealth Records and subscribe to the SideDrawer application directly and pay the annual fee applicable at that time.
Limitations and Guarantees
All material and resources are believed to be correct based on the information available at the time it was created and provided as is. All assumptions used in the creation of all tools, documents, checklists, and forms are certain to change and are neither an estimate nor a guarantee of future performance.
Data Security & Privacy
- The Member may add any person, including family and advisors, as a Collaborator at any time in the future as needed, and may also remove any or all Collaborators without restriction.
- The Member may remove the Sponsor as a Collaborator at any time and continue to use the sponsored MyWealth Records SideDrawer account under this agreement.
- Should the Member make the Sponsor a collaborator, the Sponsor will safeguard all documents and records and treat them as personal and confidential information.
- If, for any reason, the Member is not satisfied with the services provided, the Member may terminate this engagement in writing without notice and remove all documents and records.
- At no time will the Member be under any obligation to use any of the resources provided or to act on any suggested next actions.
- Should this agreement be terminated for any reason, the Sponsor acknowledges the Member’s right to all records and documents saved in the MyWealth Records SideDrawer and will provide reasonable assistance to the Member with the transition to a new SideDrawer account.
- The Member acknowledges that when creating a MyWealth Records SideDrawer account, the Sponsor will be made a Collaborator by default and be provided with access to all records. It is the Member’s responsibility to remove the Sponsor as a Collaborator.
- The Member will not hold the Sponsor liable for any action taken or financial decisions the Member makes related to, but not limited to, the information and resources provided as part of the MyWealth Records website and SideDrawer application.
- The Member acknowledges the Sponsor’s right to update, modify or terminate this engagement for any reason, without notice.